IHRA Summit Sportsman Spectacular Season Opener Less Than One Month Away
The double race weekend is tailored to State Capitol Raceway’s weekly racing program featuring Top, Mod and Junior Dragsters competing Saturday and Sunday. Street, Quick 16 and Top Door Slammer classes will compete during Saturday’s program.
– Track championship points awarded each day.
– Winners in Top ET will take home $5,000 each day.
– Winners in Mod ET will take home $2,500 each day.
– All IHRA/NHRA credentials will be accepted at the event.
– Event entry will take place at the track.
– Double entry is permitted in Top ET and Mod ET.
The national contingency program is available for all IHRA members who advance to the final two rounds each day.
The weekend program includes a test & tune, racer appreciation cookout and the Scrubblade golf cart race. The race weekend also features several rounds of prizes awarded to the best-losing package of first through third rounds.
To become a member of the IHRA please call (561) 337-3015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about State Capitol Raceway visit statecapitolraceway.com.
For more information about the IHRA Summit Sportsman Spectacular visit ihra.com.